The 2021 Grits Festival has been canceled. Although the COVID numbers are certainly improving, we do not believe it will be safe to hold the festival in April. We're hopeful the vaccine will have taken hold well before April 9, 2022. We plan to return with the festival in full swing at that time. Any vendors or sponsors who would like a refund, please let us know. Otherwise, any funds already paid will roll over to next year. Also, please let us know if you'd like to be a vendor or sponsor for 2022.